Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Sorry for the lack of posts, but....


...my birthday is coming up! Aside from being obnoxiously busy for the last week or so (had to work overtime last week and the anime convention for which I work, the Middle Tennessee Anime Convention, is now in less than a month), I have been working hard to plan for and prepare to throw the best birthday MONTH ever!

Say what's that? Birthday month?

Yes, I am a terrible dork and I am spoiling myself rotten for the entire month of March! Each weekend I plan to do something fun to celebrate and I'm even throwing myself two birthday parties! Because of this, I don't feel bad about the lack of posts so far, because there will definitely be a great increase in posts following this weekend.

Look out for my next post(s) about my first party, which will be on Sunday. I am super excited to reveal all of the things I've been working so hard on for the past three weeks!

Until then, my princes and princesses!

♥ Princess Kisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment