Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Photoshoot with the Moderators of Tennessee Lolitas

Hello Lovelies!

This past Sunday, Sarah, Bri, and I went to Opryland hotel for a small photoshoot as the mods of the TN Lolitas Facebook group. I was really excited when we decided to do this shoot because I really love this dress and love making coords with it, and since I wore (nearly) this coord at MTAC and got no photos, I wanted to do it over. Looking at it now, I realize that there's a lot more white in the dress than it lets on (I just think of it as a black dress), so the lack of white accessories definitely leans the coordinate away from perfect, but I love it nonetheless.

I took most of the photos (and in turn, Sarah took my spiffy camera and took photos of me since I'm bad at timed selfies and what not) and we spent an hour and a half just primping and being pretty. And we all looked AWESOME! Seriously, I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to be creative with these ladies, and their shots show just how well we work together. They'll be posting photos to their own blogs, but for now, here are the best of my photos:


More photos behind the cut, if you'll click below:








(Seriously, we are gorgeous)

Oh, and this happened:


Until next time, lovelies,

♥ Princess Kisha 









1 comment: