Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

On the Third Weekend...Ahh, Screw it

Yeah. March isn't over, but I ran out of time to do things.

MTAC's around the corner and I just...don't have time. I don't have time.

This past weekend I drank and made merriment with my friends and continued on the trend of eating my bodyweight in cupcakes and sweets.

I only want to fill myself with sweet things.


Oh yeah, ya'll get it. When this month is over, I have got to do a detox or something, I think my whole system's mucked up with sugar and alcohol and stress.

This weekend is the Cherry Blossom Festival (Sakura Matsuri if you're more of a weeaboo than me) and I'll be hosting a lolita meet-up at the festival and doing a lecture on J-fashion on behalf of TN Lolitas. Hopefully, I will remember to make time to post about it before MTAC next weekend, because it would be a shame to not do so. I will be so cute. I really should remember to post.

So please bear with me for a bit longer, in two weeks I'll have free time again!

Toodles!

♥ Princess Kisha 



1 comment:

  1. Hey just wanted to ask that picture it's from japanese drama or a movie right? And also the words I only want to fill myself with sweet things do you know the name of the movie/drama?? I saw a picture of it but I have no idea where it is from and I'm really curious it seems like a nice movie/drama I could watch
    With love Anna
    Btw love your blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete